APO Monitoring Process
APO assigns dedicated media research analysts to manually oversee and prepare online monitoring reports. These are based on a complete online monitoring and social media analytics of your press release. It is performed in the 5 working days following distribution so information has more time to spread in the media and more pickups are reported. The Human aspect provided at APO is what significantly increases results of data and reliability of the information. After all, a software cannot replace a human analyst.
Online media monitoring includes:
- Thorough list of websites publishing your release, not just partners websites posting verbatim.
- Statistics of your release's potential reach.
- Screenshots of your release on Bloomberg terminal, Factiva, Lexis Nexis, and more.
- English and other languages.
Social media analytics include:
- Social media volume on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, and more.
- A map of Africa to visualize geographical breakdown.
- Major influencers.
- Primary and secondary audience.
- Degree of influence based on Klout score.
- Trending hashtags and keywords of your press release.
- Viral coefficient.
- Sentiment analysis.
- Sample of social media mentions.