APO's MENA Wire® has a potential reach of 250 million people and guarantees the most extensive outreach in the Middle East and North Africa.
WE GUARANTEE :
- Unlimited wording in English and Arabic.
- Unlimited multimedia content at no charge- photos, videos, documents, infographics and audio files.
- Translation in all languages spoken in Middle East and North Africa.
- Targeted emailing to the entire MENA database for a region-wide distribution. Your press release will be distributed to our database of journalists from each country covering general news: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia.
- Targeted emailing to all MENA and international journalists reporting on the industry or subject highlighted in your release.
- Web Reach The release will be posted verbatim on our official news website partners, including the Middle East North Africa Financial Network (MENAFN).
- Social Media Reach on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Rebelmouse.
- International Reach via our partnership with Bloomberg Professional® service (Bloomberg Terminal), Thomson Reuters professional platforms, Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, and SyndiGate, the Middle East's leading content licensing and syndication agency, and more. APO technology platform enhances the value of your Press releases by adding Metadata Taxonomies for News (NewsCodes used by the news industry).
- Complete online media monitoring and social media analytics in 5 working days following distribution.
APO is NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Authorized Agency for Africa offering unique access to 1.5 Million financial media outlets in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and more.
APO offers its clients comprehensive press release distribution options which include Global access:
- Press Release Distribution via the Associated Press: A wide variety of North America distribution circuits are available through GlobeNewswire. All U.S. distribution circuits reach the editorial newsrooms of mainstream media such as national and regional newspapers, broadcast and online media.
- Thousands of Online Reach: Through direct relationships with online media and hundreds of RSS feeds, press releases reach and can be posted on thousands of websites such as Yahoo!, Wall Street Journal Online, Morningstar.com, MSN Money, Reuters.com, New York Times, CNBC.com, etc.
- Complimentary Distribution to Industry Trades: Over 300+ industry trades distribution are available with the purchase of press release distribution service.
- Timely Disclosure of Regulatory Press Release: Simultaneous distribution to media outlets, financial desktops/data terminals and professional databases such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, and Dow Jones.
- Global Press Release Distribution: GlobeNewswire operates a global distribution network which offers a wide variety of distribution circuits to reach global financial and trade media outlets
- Additional Marketing Support: Logo Placement via Times Square Tower. Client's company logo and abstract of press release can be showcased on the NASDAQ tower at the Times Square in New York City.
- Photo Distribution via Associated Press: Through AP satellite technology, photos are delivered directly to photo editors in over 1,500 newsrooms in the U.S. with advanced searching capabilities that allow editors to find photos that closely match their needs.
APO is CSRwire Authorized Agency for Africa, offering access to a global wire dedicated to corporate social responsibility, health and sustainability communication. Through CSRwire, APO offers its clients comprehensive press release distribution options which include:
-Targeted distribution: Engaging over 163,000 active users.
-Syndicated distribution: Over 6.5 million yearly views.
-International distribution: Reaching over 224 countries and territories.
-Social Media: Averaging 8 to 12 million impressions a month and 4,000 retweets.
-Daily News Alert sent to approximately 20,000 opt-in subscribers.
-Dedicated Media Outreach: News organizations regularly pick up CSRwire’s press releases.
-A remarkable and continually growing Partner Network.
-Custom RSS feeds and the popular CSRwire widget.