APO is exclusive supplier for press release wire distribution in Africa for Facebook, Uber, DHL, General Electric (GE), Philips, Greenpeace, Orange, Moneygram, PwC, and more.
APO also works with Microsoft, Western Union, Samsung, Transparency International, the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), Ecobank, and some of the most prestigious PR agencies such as Weber Shandwick, Hill & Knowlton, Edelman, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide, FleishmanHillard, and more.
Africa Wire® is the sole wire in Africa since 2006 and continues to bring continuous improvements to get more media attention from your press releases.
WE GUARANTEE :
- Unlimited wording in English.
- Unlimited multimedia content at no charge.
- Translation in all languages spoken in Africa.
- Targeted emailing to the 54 states of Africa for a pan-African distribution. Your press release will be distributed to our database of journalists from each country covering general news.
- Targeted emailing to all African and international journalists reporting on the industry or subject highlighted in your release.
- Your Press Office. Your press release will be posted on a custom landing page that is visually rich and mirrors your company, organization or product, displays all your social media feeds, and all hosted on a sub domain matching your company name.
- Web Reach. The release will be posted verbatim on our 300 official news website partners, including CNBC Africa and more.
- Social Media Reach on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Scoop.it!, Rebelmouse and Repost.
- International Reach via our partnership with Bloomberg Professional® service (Bloomberg Terminal), Thomson Reuters professional platforms, Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, Acquire Media, Newsbank, ProQuest, and more.
The APO technology platform enhances the value of your Press releases by adding Metadata Taxonomies for News (NewsCodes used by the news industry).
- Mobile Reach. The release is made available to 250 million mobile users in Africa.
- Complete online media monitoring and social media analytics in 5 working days following distribution.
Within all the press release distributions, clients can add their own media list so that the press release is sent in one shot. This information will be stored on an APO secured server. This is a complimentary service that no other wire provides.
Press Offices on Africa-Newsroom.com
APO is the creator of Africa-Newsroom.com, a unique platform for all content types in all formats (text, video, audio, documents).
Africa-Newsroom.com hosts ‘Press Offices’, a custom landing page that is visually rich and mirrors your company, organization or product, displays all your social media feeds, and all hosted on a sub domain matching your company name. Journalists, consumers, and target audiences will be able to copy, share, download, embed, create customized RSS feeds, create customized email feeds, create customized FTP feeds, create customized widgets, and take the content to other websites for all major CMS types.
Africa-Newsroom.com provides you with detailed measurement analytics (tracking stats). Africa-Newsroom.com is available in four languages (English, French, Arabic and Portuguese), each with its own Twitter feed. It also features a powerful internal search engine allowing visitors to search press releases or multimedia content specifically. It’s important to note that Africa-Newsroom.com is not a "do-it-yourself" platform. APO clients continue to send their press releases and multimedia content to APO team by email.
APO is NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Authorized Agency for Africa offering unique access to 1.5 Million financial media outlets in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and more.
APO offers its clients comprehensive press release distribution options which include Global access:
- Press Release Distribution via the Associated Press: A wide variety of North America distribution circuits are available through GlobeNewswire. All U.S. distribution circuits reach the editorial newsrooms of mainstream media such as national and regional newspapers, broadcast and online media.
- Thousands of Online Reach: Through direct relationships with online media and hundreds of RSS feeds, press releases reach and can be posted on thousands of websites such as Yahoo!, Wall Street Journal Online, Morningstar.com, MSN Money, Reuters.com, New York Times, CNBC.com, etc.
- Complimentary Distribution to Industry Trades: Over 300+ industry trades distribution are available with the purchase of press release distribution service.
- Timely Disclosure of Regulatory Press Release: Simultaneous distribution to media outlets, financial desktops/data terminals and professional databases such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, and Dow Jones.
- Global Press Release Distribution: GlobeNewswire operates a global distribution network which offers a wide variety of distribution circuits to reach global financial and trade media outlets
- Additional Marketing Support: Logo Placement via Times Square Tower. Client's company logo and abstract of press release can be showcased on the NASDAQ tower at the Times Square in New York City.
- Photo Distribution via Associated Press: Through AP satellite technology, photos are delivered directly to photo editors in over 1,500 newsrooms in the U.S. with advanced searching capabilities that allow editors to find photos that closely match their needs.
APO is CSRwire Authorized Agency for Africa, offering access to a global wire dedicated to corporate social responsibility, health and sustainability communication. Through CSRwire, APO offers its clients comprehensive press release distribution options which include:
-Targeted distribution: Engaging over 163,000 active users.
-Syndicated distribution: Over 6.5 million yearly views.
-International distribution: Reaching over 224 countries and territories.
-Social Media: Averaging 8 to 12 million impressions a month and 4,000 retweets.
-Daily News Alert sent to approximately 20,000 opt-in subscribers.
-Dedicated Media Outreach: News organizations regularly pick up CSRwire’s press releases.
-A remarkable and continually growing Partner Network.
-Custom RSS feeds and the popular CSRwire widget.